Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Swuki
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Acct not used for over a year, refund

I canceled my account today January 19, 2017 & carding to information in my account history, I have not used the Mozy services for over 400+ days. I am requesting a refund for 2016.

Respctdpfully,

Susan M Roth

mrs.roth@live.com

JaredG
(500)
Solution

Re: Acct not used for over a year, refund

@Swuki

I see an active account still.  Here is link with instructions on how to cancel your Mozyhome account.

Since you are past the 90 days from renewal we won't be able to give you a refund but if you cancel before February 13th, 2017 you will not be billed again.

Please post any other questions.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Swuki
Student
(0)

Thank you for alerting that my acct had not been canceled as I had thought. I followed the instructions you provided & received the cancellation confirmation...

i did did not notice an links to submit a request for a refund, is there one, or how do I go about requesting a refund?

Swuki
Student
(0)

Thank you for alerting that my acct had not been canceled as I had thought. I followed the instructions you provided & received the cancellation confirmation...

i did did not notice an links to submit a request for a refund, is there one, or how do I go about requesting a refund?

JaredG
(500)

@Swuki

Since you are past the 90 days from the renewal date of February 2016 there will be no refund.  Please post any other questions.

Here is the link to our refund policy:

https://mozy.com/about/legal/payments_and_refunds

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)

@Swuki - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager