Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

3 computer limit

I deleted my 3rd computer from my Mozy account and want to add my new computer.  Pop up say I already reached my limit?  

See image.  Need to correct this as soon as possible.

Thanks

ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

Re: 3 computer limit

@jmweiner - It doesn't look like you've received an update on this thread yet. Let me have a technician reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(219)
Solution

@jmweiner   The message you referenced is more of a reminder for you to ensure your plan allows for the computer being added.  Thus if your plan allows for 3 computers and you only have 2 active computers still associated with it, then you can click Next to continue forward with adding the computer as per http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Solution/Trying-to-add-a-computer-but-it-says-I-have-reached-....

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

Thanks Shawn.  Tyler W helped me already via chat and accessing my computer.

JaredG
(446)

@jmweiner

I see the case for this issue and see the resolution as you were not able to click next for some reason but Tyler W was when he remoted into your computer.

I have marked this thread as solved, however please post any additional questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support