Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

3 computer limit

I deleted my 3rd computer from my Mozy account and want to add my new computer.  Pop up say I already reached my limit?  

See image.  Need to correct this as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: 3 computer limit

@jmweiner - It doesn't look like you've received an update on this thread yet. Let me have a technician reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

@jmweiner   The message you referenced is more of a reminder for you to ensure your plan allows for the computer being added.  Thus if your plan allows for 3 computers and you only have 2 active computers still associated with it, then you can click Next to continue forward with adding the computer as per http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Solution/Trying-to-add-a-computer-but-it-says-I-have-reached-....

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

Thanks Shawn.  Tyler W helped me already via chat and accessing my computer.

0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

@jmweiner

I see the case for this issue and see the resolution as you were not able to click next for some reason but Tyler W was when he remoted into your computer.

I have marked this thread as solved, however please post any additional questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps