Mozy documentation is also available in:
This tutorial explains how to replace your password. In order to reset your password, go to the Mozy website and request to change your password. After changing your password make sure to change your password in the Mozy software as well.
Browse to https://mozy.com/login.
2. Click Forgot your password.
3. Enter your email address, and select Reset Password.
4. Click Continue. An email is sent to the listed email address with a link to reset your password.
5. Click the link in the email.
6. Enter your new password, then click Continue. Your password has been changed.
7. Once you have changed your password, you also need to change your password in the client.
1. Right-click the Mozy icon, then under Settings click More Settings..
2. When prompted for your password, type your new password in the appropriate field.
3. Click Login.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-21-2011 05:41 AM