Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
mpfog
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

mozy home client for win10 that won't fail with digitally signed driver error

I let mozy home install an update today. it failed with the digitally signed driver error. I have been getting around that on mozy pro machines by downloading an older 2.28 version of the client. on mozy home I don't see the option to download the older versions. where can I find a mozy home client that will install and run on win10pro anniversary update? and when will you get your windows clients updated so they run on the current version of windows?

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

Re: mozy home client for win10 that won't fail with digitally signed driver error

@mpfog

As of now Mozy 2.28.2 will work as you described, however there is a work around that Windows 10 has that allows 2.30.0 to work.

Follow the instructions from this link to allow Mozy 2.30.0 to run:

https://en.code-bude.net/2015/08/19/how-to-install-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-10/

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Re: mozy home client for win10 that won't fail with digitally signed driver error

@mpfog,

Just checking in, did @JaredG's instructions help you? If it did, please feel free to hit "accept as solution" next to his response.

If not, can you let us know what is happening? Is there anything further we can assist you with?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
mpfog
Cook
(0)

thanks for the info. I don't really want to manually disable a valid security and stability feature on all the machines that run mozy. I think i'll continue to install 2.28 on new machines, and have users continue to decline mozy updates, until a new version is released that doesn't have this problem.

thanks,

mf

0 Reps