Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
gpfgarden
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Who can help me with filter error0 problems? Self-service info totally useless!

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

Re: Who can help me with filter error0 problems? Self-service info totally useless!

@gpfgarden

If your issue is a filtererror0 on a Windows 10 operating system then you will need to uninstall Mozy if the install was able to complete and reboot your computer, then install Mozypro 2.28.2.432 if you are a Mozypro customer or install Mozyhome 2.28.2.432 if you are a Mozyhome customers which will fix this issue.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
AllanH
(119)

Re: Who can help me with filter error0 problems? Self-service info totally useless!

@gpfgarden

The instructions provided by @JaredG resolve this issue. Do you still need assistance? 

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @gpfgarden,

It looks like you currently have a case open with our tech Lizzie regarding this. She followed up this morning as she hasn't heard back from you, can you please let us know through that case or here on the thread if your issue has been resolved? We'd love to make sure we get this working for you.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(454)

@gpfgarden

I can see that you are now running Mozy 2.28.2 and you just had a successful backup today.  I have marked this thread as solved. 

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @gpfgarden,

I'm really glad to see that this recent issue appears to be resolved. If you have a moment, we'd love to get your feedback on your experience in our forum and Community as we gear up to redesign and update some of our processes. All you have to do is leave a comment on our Community Feedback Giveaway blog post, and that will also enter you for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card! We'll be choosing 5 winners, so we don't want you to miss out.

Thank you so very much for being an essential part of our Community!

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps