Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
signeo
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

What do I download for Windows 10 backup?

I just signed up for Mozy, entered my credit card info and then saw the only versions I could download were windows 8, 7 and Mac versions.  How do I get Windows 10 backup?

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(223)
Solution

Re: What do I download for Windows 10 backup?

Here is our newest version for Windows (7,8 and 10) for MozyHome!

http://mozy.com/downloads/mozysetup.exe

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(530)

@signeo

Were you able to follow Benjamin's link to download the latest version of Mozy for Windows 10?

Please post any questions or comments, otherwise if your issue is resolved then please mark this thread a solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(153)

@signeo

The version Ben gave you will work with Windows 10. Be sure to add exclusions into your antivirus to be safe! Just click the link below for the list of folders and files to exclude in your antivirus. Even if you have Windows Defender, it never hurts to add MozyHome within that list of exclusions:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Add-Mozy-exclusions-to-your-anti-virus-software

1. Open your Antivirus

2. Locate and Options or Exclusions section

3. Click on the link above and paste in each location or browse to the location

4. Add each exclusion item as necessary

Let us know if you need anything else! We will be marking this thread as resolved shortly. Otherwise please mark the appropriate response as the solution if you have the time.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(153)

@signeo

Just checking in. Did you have any other questions we can address? Does this resolve your concerns?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(530)

@signeo

We haven't heard from you in about a week an a half since your initial post.

Please mark this thread as solved unless you have further questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(153)

@signeo

Did you have any other questions we can answer? Does this help you? If so, may we mark this as resolved?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(530)

@signeo

Since we haven't heard from you since your initial post a few weeks ago, I've gone a head and marked this thread as solved.

However if you need anything in the future, then please post in the Mozy community anytime.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps