Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Highlighted
flynnboy
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Viewing my backed up files from a Win 7 backup

Hi. I have just completed my 1st backup - Win 7. Can someone advise me how I can view the backed up files on the cloud so I can verify what has been backed up ?

Thanks very much

AngelinaS
(219)
Solution

Re: Viewing my backed up files from a Win 7 backup

@flynnboy  Yes that would be following the web restore steps 1-6 of http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Create-Web-Restore-MozyHome.  Once you see the C:\ drive folder, you will click on that  folder, then each folder within to see the contents within that folder.  If you ever need to restore files, you would follow the remaining steps as needed.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

angelag
Community Manager
(729)

Re: Viewing my backed up files from a Win 7 backup

HI @flynnboy,

Did you find the steps that @AngelinaS provided helpful? Were you able to view those files?

If so, please feel free to click "Accept as Solution" next to her response to mark this thread as resolved.

If not, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support