Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
NurdBurd
Assassin
(6)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Sign In Error

Howdy,

I was trouobleshooting an error message that I received and tried to sign into the Manual tab.  I use Roboform to keep track of my User Names and Passwords.  Mozy did not let me sign and displayed the following error message - "Sorry, username or password was wrong."  So I went to the Main tab and tried to sign in there,.  Mozy let me sign in with the same Roboform data that was rejected by the Manual tab.

I am confused.  What do I do next to fix this problem?

Dell XPS 8500, Windows 8.1, MozyHome Version 2.28.0.421

Thank you.

0 Reps
HashemH
(262)

Re: Sign In Error

NurdBurd - Please provide some clarification on your issue. The backup history for your account shows no errors in the last ten backup attempts. They are completed successfully. You missed the daily backups on 12/9, 12/10, 12/11 and 12/12. On 12/13, there was a Manual backup and after that backups resumed automatically. Whatever glitch that may have caused the backups, seem to be resolved. If you are still having problems with credentials, let us know and we will investigate.

If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Term and conditions
http://mozy.com/terms

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/
0 Reps
NurdBurd
Assassin
(6)

My question had very little to do with Mozy backups.  I was troubleshooting that problem when i had a SIGN IN ERROR.  I was using the Manual Tab when I received the error message - "Sorry, username of password was wrong."  Then I tried signing in using the Home Page and had no problems signing in.  But I can not locate the Manual Tab today to provide additional information.  If you can find the Manual Tab then my question still stands -Why could I not sign in using the Manual Tab?

Thank you.

0 Reps
Marcr
(82)
Solution

@NurdBurd Thanks for the post. When you say "Manual tab" are you referring to something with Roboforms? If you could provide a screen shot that would be great. Sounds like you are having problems with Roboforms not allowing you to sign in with a manual tab. Can you clarify?

Thanks,

Marc 

0 Reps
NurdBurd
Assassin
(6)

Sorry, it has taken me so long to reply.  I believe we can say this problem corrected itself.  But I don't see anything to click on to say this problem has been fixed.

Thank you.

0 Reps