Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Alert: Attention macOS High Sierra Users: We are aware there may be some compatibility issues between macOS High Sierra and Mozy. Your backed up data remains protected. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Latest from the Blog: Forgotten Your Password?
Have you forgotten your password? Today's blog post walks you through how to reset it...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Scheduling Backup

Please let me know how to change from "Scheduled" to "Continuous" backup and what are pros/cons of each.  I had  to reinstall Mozy after Hard Drive Crash and I don't setting for Continuous (just Scheduled).

Benjamin_C
(191)
Solution

Re: Scheduling Backup

Although there is no continuous backup, you can set Mozy to do multiple automatic backups each day, up to 12/day, which Mozy tries to spread out evenly through out the day. To set automatic backups follow this article:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-schedule-my-backups

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(654)

@mozymlg

Did Benjamin answer all of your questions?  Please post any other questions or comments, otherwise please mark this case as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(86)

@mozymlg

Were the steps suggested by Ben able to help you? Did you have additional questions, or does this resolve your concern? Please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator