Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Cheryl_59
Assassin
(8)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Restore

I did a clean up of my computer using AVG.  My download file is now empty.  I have attempted to restore that one file from Mozy, and it is creating a restore manager of the entire backup - is this normal?  

Benjamin_C
(189)
Solution

Re: Restore

You should be able to go into the Web Restore and select the specific folder/file for restore, and restore that only. Here is the web restore process in case you were using another process:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Create-Web-Restore-MozyHome

Let us know if this helps!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
Highlighted
JaredG
(454)

@Cheryl_59

Were you able to restore the specific file you were looking for?  Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(105)

@Cheryl_59

Just checking in. Were you able to follow Ben's recommendations? We will be marking this thread as resolved shortly. Please respond if you are experiencing issues.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
Cheryl_59
Assassin
(8)

I was able to restore.  Thanks!!!! 

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Cheryl_59 - We're so glad to hear it. Please let us know if you need any additional help and we will be glad to help!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps