We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/Mozy-for-Windows/Please-cancel-my-account/td-p/93724

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
rtj1339
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Please cancel my account.

My client has just found out that he has not had a backup for 1112 days and has not been notified of a problem.

We talked and he has lost faith in Mozy and we are going to uninstall it.

It looks like it may be a credit card change issue but he was not made aware of it.

Please refund his money and cancel his account.

Thanks

Mark..... Speaking for Terry Jones

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)
Solution

Re: Please cancel my account.

@rtj1339

If you prefer to cancel on your own, please follow the link below... unless you prefer our support staff assist you proceed further below:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-cancel-my-MozyHome-account

In order to keep your information confidential and give you greater control, please open a chat with our support team to create a case for you if you prefer immediate assistance. You may create a chat below to initiate the cancellation:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-chat-with-support

We recommend that our users open a chat with our 24/7 support for immediate assistance. Any time you need sensitive information exchanged, please follow this route.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@rtj1339

It looks like this account is still active.  Please post any questions or comments if you have any questions about cancelling your accounting.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@rtj1339

Did you have any other questions we can help address for you? Was the information presented able to help you with your inquiry?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps