Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
The Latest from The Mozy Blog: What's new with Mozy?
A couple new updates have been released for the Windows and Mac clients as well as some new features in the latest Linux client. Check out our latest blogs for all the details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
April's webinar will be presented on Wednesday, 04/26 at 9AM PDT. Sign up today!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Highlighted
squash1909
Elite Level 1
(15)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Password Protection Program

I want to install Last Pass password protection plan. I am wondering if anyone knows if this could cause any issues with Mozy Home or if anyone can suggest a program they feel works better.

I haven't used one before but found malware today that could  be used to obtain passwords so I need to take some action since my regular anti-virus malware program did not find it.

remymozy
(86)
Solution

Re: Password Protection Program

@squash1909

LastPass password protection will not interfere with Mozy Backup or Mozy Sync from what I am seeing on LastPass' site. Our programs have their own secure authentication process. The password may be stored (as an application or API) inside of LastPass password protection but is authenticated with us only once when you install Mozy, so you will never be signed out from Mozy unless you uninstall or change your password.

JaredG
(396)

@squash1909

Did Remy answer all your questions.  Please post any other questions or comments otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(33)

@squash1909

We haven't heard from you recently. Please let us know if you've had success so we may mark this thread as solved.

All the best,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(622)

Hi @squash1909,

We haven't heard from you in some time, so we're going to hope that means it's resolved and mark this thread as solved.

If it isn't, or if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(434)

@squash1909 - Please let us know if you need any additional help and thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
squash1909
Elite Level 1
(15)

how do I do that