Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
RVH
Warrior
(6)
Solved (Go to Solution)

No Support ID and trouble downloading Mozy Backup

Hi, I have been trying to download Mozy backup for the past couple of days but I can't download it because it keeps saying my password or email is not valid. I tried to change my password but I cannot find my support ID on the support page to call Mozy and try to change it. I have searched on where to find the support ID and I still can't find it. I don't know where to go from here because I don't know if the password is different from the regular account and I know for sure my email is correct. 

Thanks for the help.

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: No Support ID and trouble downloading Mozy Backup

Hi @RVH,

You will need to be able to log in to see your Support ID if you don't have it written down somewhere, so the first thing you'll want to do is reset the password. To reset your password, go to http://www.mozy.com/login and click on Forgot Password. On the next page, use your main admin email and enter the captcha to have the password reset instructions sent to your email address.

Once your password is reset and you're able to log into the account again, you can find your Support ID by following the steps in this article: Where do I find my Support ID?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
Highlighted
RVH
Warrior
(6)

Thank you for the help!

JaredG
(482)

@RVH

Were you able to reset your Mozy password and log in to secure.mozy.com?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@RVH

You are most welcome. Let me know if you have additional questions, or if this resolves your concern. You may also:

- Click on the Options drop down and click Mark as Resolved

- Click Mark as Resolved on the green button to the right

We'll mark this thread as resolved shortly, unless you have additional questions?

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@RVH,

It looks like this issue is resolved, so we're going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps