Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Highlighted
RonD123
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

No Current Backups Available After Computer Crashed

My computer crashed. Everything gone. On new computer, logged into Mozy and got a message that last backup was done 54 days ago. Confusing as I had been doing a daily backup. Can anyone advise on this issue?

Benjamin_C
(120)
Solution

Re: No Current Backups Available After Computer Crashed

When looking at your account, it seems Mozy was shut off by something, either an anti-virus, or an update of some kind. As it was shut off, it never sent us any information, so it's hard to say what actually shut it off. Suffice it to say it has not backed anything up in that time frame due to this sadly. There does seem to be some data from back then, so I would advise restoring your data to get what you can:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Create-Web-Restore-MozyHome

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
ScottS1
(36)

@RonD123

Were you able to restore your data successfully? Please let us know when possible.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@RonD123 - Please let us know if you need any additional help and thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager