Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
mei
Assassin
(9)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Need Mozy to use the additional storage I purchased

I had 125 GB of storage on Mozy.  MY files exceeded the limit, so I purchased 60 GB of additional storage.  Mozy has confirmed receipt of my payment and the storage "bar" in my account as increased to 185 GB.  However, when I click Back Up, it eventually tells me I don't have enough storage -- Error code 3.  Why aren't my files backing up into the additional storage I purchased?

JaredG
(479)

Re: Need Mozy to use the additional storage I purchased

@mei

After checking your account I'm finding a generic error reporting. When was the last time you rebooted your computer?  You may want to reboot your computer and attempt another backup.

If rebooting doesn't fix the backup then let us know and we'll create a case for you and attempt further trouble shooting.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
mei
Assassin
(9)

Hi Jared, My computer rebooted in the middle of the night, plus I went ahead and did it again an hour or so ago.  The Mozy icon still has a red exclamation mark on it, and now it's been 10 days since it backed up.  I have 94 files now that are not backed up.  Any more ideas?  Thanks!

JaredG
(479)
Solution

@mei

I'm sorry your backup is not working.

I have created a case for you and a Mozy technician will be contacting you very soon.

Please post any questions and comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
mei
Assassin
(9)

Thank you, Jared.  I hope they will use Chat because I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize.  

Telemachus
(58)

@mei, Mozy Support will contact you via email.

Regards,

Telemachus

JaredG
(479)

@mei

Even with the Mozy Support case open, you may always post an update or any questions that you might have.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@mei

Please work with Mark H. on your case recently made. He will assist you further! I will mark this case as resolved.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps