Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Mm45
Student
(0)

MozyPro is not backing up...

MozyPro has failed to perform any automatic backups in days. When I manually start the backup, it will run for a few minutes, then I get a "MozyClientError3" and haven't been able to determine why the backup is not working. 

0 Reps
JaredG
(782)

Re: MozyPro is not backing up...

@Mm45

I do see the ClientError3 you mentioned that's reporting.

This is due to some heavy maintenance on one of our data centers.

You can wait out the maintenance or let us know if you'd like to have a case created for you.

Hopefully our engineers won't be too much longer.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
Mm45
Student
(0)

ME 2.. NO BACKUPS IN A WEEK!!!!

they don't know what they are doing!!!!!!!!!

Mm45 wrote:

MozyPro has failed to perform any automatic backups in days. When I manually start the backup, it will run for a few minutes, then I get a "MozyClientError3" and haven't been able to determine why the backup is not working. 

0 Reps
Telemachus
(61)

@Mm45

Would you like us to create a case for you? Do you have any questions?

Telemachus,

Mozy Support

0 Reps
ScottS1
(161)

@Mm45

We see you've already reached out to support for assistance with ClientError3. Please continue to work with Jacob on this issue. Did you have any other questions on this issue in this forum? You and Jacob will have to exchange some sensitive/confidential logs and information.

In the interest in keeping your data and privacy secure, I suggest staying in touch with him. Did you have any other questions in this forum/thread?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
Mm45
Student
(0)

just a farce. 12 days without a backup...  can we trust these poeps!?!

0 Reps
JaredG
(782)

@Mm45

This week we will be releasing a fix (by Friday the 19th) to address this issue.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(161)

@Mm45

Standby for Friday! We apologize for any frustration this has caused anyone. Please consider starting a manual backup perhaps 4 hours each day on Friday to see when the fix has been rolled out to your account.

We'll keep in touch. Kindly respond sooner if you notice the fix is applied and backups are resuming.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(782)

@Mm45

This thread is related to the same issue.

We may merge these threads.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps