Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
derekweb
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

MozyFilterError0

I have received this error.  Moved from a win10 machine to a new win10 machine.   Cannot get Mozy running again due to this error.  Followed all the instructions in the knowledge base.      How to fix?

JaredG
(580)
Solution

Re: MozyFilterError0

@derekweb

You must install Mozy 2.28.2.432.  If the Mozy install has complete then you will need to uninstall Mozy then reboot your computer and then install Mozy 2.28.2.432.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
derekweb
Cook
(0)

I am on version 2.32.4.532   is the fix not upward compatible?  If not, any automatic upgrade will break it again?

angelag
Community Manager
(1042)

@derekweb,

At this time, Windows 10 has an issue with the install or manual update of the client. What you'll want to do is uninstall the version you currently have, reboot the computer, and then reinstall using the older 2.28.2.432 version that @JaredG mentioned. Automatic upgrades should not fail, but if you were to manually download and install an upgrade instead, that would likely run into the same issue.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
AllanH
(203)

Hi @derekweb

For the sake of clarity, I will outline the workaround for this issue as follows:

1. Uninstall the offending version of the backup app (2.30 and newer)

2. Reboot

3. Install version 2.28

4. Make your selections, this will trigger the initial backup

5. If the settings are left at 'Default', the automatic upgrade function will execute at a time of its choosing to upgrade to the latest version. There should be no issues upgrading automatically

6. You may also Manually upgrade by installing version 2.30 over 2.28. I have seen no evidence this breaks the upgrade 

Let us know it goes!

remymozy
(95)

@derekweb

Just wondering if you were able to get Mozy 2.28 installed to resolve the issue with the Mozy filter? If you need any further help, do not hesitate to ask. 

AngelinaS
(222)

@derekweb   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(580)

@derekweb

I've checked your account and I can see that you are backing up successfully now using Mozy 2.28.2. and have marked this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support