Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
nis
Warrior
(5)

MozyClientError3

I get the MozyClientError3 after a short while in the backup process.

When I do this:

1.  (If you are on a Windows clientSmiley Happy open Mozy Settings, then go to the history tab.  Click on one of the dates showing the error, and down below it will populate info about the backup. Now click on the "other details"  column header down below. This will sort the info so that anything with "more details" is all together (you may need to scroll down to see this). This will show you if there are any potentially offending files that, due to either size or corruption of file, might be causing the MozyClientError3.  Look for details like "Backup Interrupted," and see if you can determine something about why the file(s) could have kept you from a 100 % successful backup. 

I see nothing in the field down below. I go to the web page and log in, I can find the latest backed up files.

The other PC on the same network seems to work.

As recommended I have set the  "attempt automatic backup even when...." mark

Under RESTORE I see nothing

I have downloaded and installed the version 2.32.6.564

ScottS1
(36)

Re: MozyClientError3

@nis

Thank you for reaching out today. I have reviewed the article you drew your paragraph from here:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Error_Message/MozyClientError3

Please be certain to check the timezone, anti-virus or any software firewalls are blocking your connectivity to our servers to make a complete and secure SSL connection. Also another recommendation is to check if you are currently using a SSL protocol by transmitting mail between an HTTPS source (Such as your ISP email account). Try checking your email from your ISP to see if you have an HTTPS connection.

If you are still having trouble, which network are you on as opposed to when backups were successful on 05/05/17?

To answer your concerns about anti-virus in case it is blocking your connectivity with our servers, please add exceptions with the supplied article below:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Add-Mozy-exclusions-to-your-anti-virus-software

Let me know if any of these steps have helped.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

AllanH
(203)

@nis

Do you still need assistance with this? If so, please post. 

Thanks!

nis
Warrior
(5)

I still have the problem!

I found out that the last good backup was the day just before I was asked til update the MOZY software and did it.

There might be something I should do after the update??

AngelinaS
(219)

@nis   In order to help you determine the cause and resolution of this issue, I will need to see some log files from your computer.  I have created a case for this issue.  Please continue correspondence via that case.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(451)

@nis

Even with a case open you may always post any questions or comments in the mean time.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(36)

@nis

Just checking in. Do you have any other general questions? I would suggest keeping tabs/communication exclusively with the case created. Unless you have any other general questions at this time? Please let us know. We will mark this case as Solution Provided.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

JaredG
(451)

After checking the case, I see that it's in progress but probably won't be worked on until next week due to customer circumstances.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support