Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Gregg1
Assassin
(10)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy won't install on windows 10

I am getting an error code for installing the software on windows 10.  giving me an error code 2503

Gregg

angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Re: Mozy won't install on windows 10

Hi @Gregg1,

Does the error give any other details? This sounds like a Microsoft/Windows error and not a Mozy specific error, and so I just googled it and it looks like it may have something to do with permissions on your user account (for the computer), are you installing it under the Administrator with full privileges? Mozy does require that it be installed under the Admin account on the computer and that you allow it administrator and system privileges to run properly.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
Gregg1
Assassin
(10)
Solution

I don't know what happened but I tried it again and now it downloaded and installed.  Thanks for your help

Gregg

angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@Gregg1,

I'm so glad to hear the install is working now! We'll go ahead and mark this thread as solved for you, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Gregg1 - Please let us know if there are any other questions we can help answer for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps