Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
greendra...

Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy vs a competitor

I have had mozy in the past.  I want to reactivate cloud storage.  Why Mozy over less costly a competitor?

JaredG
(654)
Solution

Re: Mozy vs a competitor

@greendrake1

That is a great question.  Mozy offers 24 hour 7 days a week technical support including holidays so if you need assistance we are always here to help.  

Mozy has military grade backup security to keep your data safe.  

Mozy offers an extensive knowledge base that is continually updated with the latest information to assist you.

Mozy offers 60 days of history for Mozypro customers or 30 days for Mozyhome customers where you can restore backup exactly the way in looked with your retention period.

Mozy also offers a file sharing service so you can share files between multiple computers.

Here is a link with additional information if your're interested http://mozy.com/product/mozy/personal.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

@greendrake1 - Are there any additional questions we can help answer for you?

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
remymozy
(95)

@greendrake1

Are there any other questions I can answer about Mozy features? Please let me know. I would be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

AngelinaS
(222)

@greendrake1    We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Angie