Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
pk
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy Restore gets 2/3 done and then is looking for a file on server for over an hour NO PROGRESS

I need help as I've tried to restore and it gets over half way and now it is just saying looking for file on server.  What do I do , stop?

Then I have to start over again?

HELP

angelag
Community Manager
(721)
Solution

Re: Mozy Restore gets 2/3 done and then is looking for a file on server for over an hour NO PROGRE

@pk,

I wouldn't stop it, but let it keep trying. You may have run into a connection issue and it's trying to find that file, unless it actually errors out let it keep trying.

You can try clicking Pause, waiting 30 seconds, and then clicking Resume to see if that helps.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(437)

Re: Mozy Restore gets 2/3 done and then is looking for a file on server for over an hour NO PROGRE

@pk

How's that restore coming along?  Were you able to complete the restore?  In so then please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(33)

@pk

We have not heard from you recently and will mark the thread as solved. If you still need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

@pk - Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Shawn L.
Community Manager