Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
081995Ak
Elite Level 2
(15)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy Error 3

I have tried to clear this error & simply do not understand I am not a computer person  It seems it is backing up the files used by technician who work on my computer.  Simply I need someone to help me clear all these files that is being backed up on Mozy. Is there someone who can help me do this on the phone as I do not understand this. 

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

Re: Mozy Error 3

@081995Ak

Since this is a Mozy free account you will only have access to the Mozy community here and our knowledge base.  Mozy home customers in addition have chat support and Mozypro customers in addition to chat support have phone support.

It appears that your backup selection was increased from between July 23 (no backups reporting in between) and September 21st.

You will need to reduce your file selection size to fix the AccountError3 (over storage limit error), so use this link to our knowledge base with instructions on how to adjust your file selection size.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(127)

@081995Ak

Does this resolve your concern? Did you have additional questions we could help address that are related?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
081995Ak
Elite Level 2
(15)

In looking at what is being backed up, I do not recognize what is in the history.  Do NOT know what most of these are.  Seems they appeared on my backup, maybe the tools used by the company who cleans up my computer.  Talked to them & they said needed to go thru Mozy to clear them.  I know you can delete but not sure what they are & do not want to mess up my computer by deleting something that should be there.  I am sure there are duplicate files also.

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

@081995Ak

If you are finding files that you are not sure about and you don't want to delete these files, you can still uncheck these files from the backup to reduce your file selection size without deleting them off your computer.

Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
081995Ak
Elite Level 2
(15)
Solution

ok , believe the problem is solved, thanks

081995Ak
Elite Level 2
(15)

ok I believe the problem is solved  Thanks

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@081995Ak - Please let us know if you have any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps