We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/Mozy-for-Windows/It-tells-me-I-m-over-my-limit-but-I-m-not/td-p/93710

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
JennyLucia
Assassin
(8)
Solved (Go to Solution)

It tells me I'm over my limit, but I'm not.

MozyHome keeps saying it's over it's limit but it shouldn't be. I changed nothing. I did a disc clean up. And I went into Mozy settings/ more settings & deleted files for it to back up so it won't be over the limit. But nothing works.

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(240)
Solution

Re: It tells me I'm over my limit, but I'm not.

I went and checked your account and it looks like you were able to get your account under your quota. Usually just selecting different files for backup resolves the issue, though you may have to do it a few times until you are under the said quota.

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
ScottS1
(182)

@JennyLucia

Did you have any other questions we can address? If this resolves your concern, don't forget to mark the thread as a resolution/solution!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@JennyLucia

I've checked your account and see that you are still under your limit since Benjamin's last post reporting the same.

I've marked this thread as solved, however please post in the Mozy community anytime.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps