Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Damani
Warrior
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I click on CHAT but nothing happens!!

I have disabled Ad Blocker, but still have the problem.  I tried using Firefox.  Same problem as with Chrome.

Here's what appears on my support page:

Your current support entitlement is for chat and email case only.

However,......When I click on Chat, there is no place to chat.

I am paying for Support, but cannot access Chat.

What gives??

0 Reps
Telemachus
(61)

Re: I click on CHAT but nothing happens!!

Hi @Damani,

When you Click on the Chat button

Click on the Chat button.JPG

The Start Chat button should become available

start chat.JPG

Clicking Start Chat should open a Chat form. Filling it out and clicking Submit will connect you to a Mozy Support agent.

Let me know if this isn't the case or you have any questions.

Best regards,

Telemachus

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Damani - It looks like your case is resolved. Are there any other questions we can help answer for you today?

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

@Damani

As Shawn mentioned please let us know if you have any other questions or issues.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
Damani
Warrior
(3)

I resolved the issue about which I wanted to Chat, but I still cannot Chat.  When I click on Chat, this is what I get:

EDIT:  I had to remove what I copied and pasted from the MySupport page after receiving this notification:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Your current support entitlement is for chat and email case only.

Jared, am I not paying for Chat support?  If so, why isn't it available to me.  I could have resolved my issue two weeks ago when I first attempted to do so.

NOW,....I need help to "reactivate" back ups, which I stopped in hopes of preserving my 400+ page novel.

Thank you!

angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@Damani,

Your account does have chat support enabled, however if you're clicking on the chat button and it's not working it may be a browser issue. Have you tried logging into your account with a different web browser and accessing chat through there?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ScottS1
(127)

@Damani

Thanks for responding. I agree with Angela on this one. It sounds browser related. A few browsers to try:

- Google Chrome

- Mozilla FireFox

- Internet Explorer 11

If it works in one as opposed to another, then use that browser instead. It's very likely the browser that is failing has a damaged component that requires repair.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @Damani,

Just checking in, were you able to try another browser and access chat? Is there anything further I can assist you with?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

Hello @Damani,

Were you able to get the chat option to work in a different browser?  I agree with Angela, it's probably something wrong with the browser you've been using.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
Damani
Warrior
(3)

Thanks, everyone!

I use Chrome routinely, but I tried Firefox, too.

Same results. 

Thanks anyway.

Damani

0 Reps