Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Cethan_L...

Employee

(22)

How to install MozyHome

To backup files on your computer, you will need to download and install the Mozy software. This tutorial explains how.

STEPS:

1. First you will need to Register for a MozyHome account.

2. Next you will need to download and run the installer

3. Log into the Mozy software with the email and address you signed up for MozyHome with.   

4. Select files that you wish to back up.

5. Click Next.

6. Click Finish.

Comments
jonamorgan
Villager

(0)

I use many public comuters and cannot load Mozy.  How do I use Mozy on public computers?

jonamorgan@comcast.net

BeckAdams

Visitor

PLEASE help me.  I have tried everything I can think of, and cannot download the backedup files on Mozy.

My hard drive crashed and I am trying to restore the files on the new computer before my time limit expires.

PLEASE help me.

I get an error message when attempting to install MozyHome, or restore, etc.

I seem to be in a continuous loop that doesn't accomplish anything and my time is running out.

Thank you for your help.

Pastor Jeff Hatch

Visitor
I just had to re-install windows on my computer. I don't recall what my mozy account has in it, and if this were an "I lost everything and need to start from square 1" situation, I"d be lost on your site. You should have an easy link to help me and others get back up and going again. Am I a free customer? Am I a Mozy Pro customer? With all the things I have to do, backing up was just in the background - which it should be - a thoughtless process. Now that I need to reinstall Mozy and figure out what the heck is going on, your site should make it *super* easy for me to do that. It isn't. 

I want to get my mozy stuff going again, but I have a home and a work account and don't remember what's what and how to get back to where I was with back up happening thoughtlessly again.

Pastor Jeff Hatch
jgremmel
Student

(0)

All someone there needs to do it watch one average person try to do typical things, and then crisis things, on your web site to see what the problems are.  It is a simple site and would be easy to fix.  Just read the posts and you'll find lots of what your paying customers need.  You don't take the responsibility for the critical work you have chosen to do.  The state of your web site is actually on the cruel side, given the state of mind of most people when they really need it.  Expansion and profits is not the only thing.  You could feel good at the end of the day.

ron stanhouse

Visitor

its interesting that all the computers i own have stopped running mozy backups.  i've tried to access my account unsuccessfully and your support pages arent particularly helpful.  i doubt that i'll be a customer for much longer.

Bill Meehan

Visitor

I have the same  problem as ron stanhouse(anon).  See above

Jame Ijames

Visitor

Your site js confusing for someone who needs to bring up a new computer and wants their files back

up and running.  Help make this process more understandable.  Most of us are not computer geeks.

aurelio chavez

Visitor

i paid and never got code

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.