Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Highlighted
cmh
Cook
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

How do you contact support???

I have had Mozy for years and come to find out after billing my cc each and every month they state that I have no valid cc on file and mozy has not backed up for over 83 days..   I cannot contact mozy directly without signing up for a new account??  CAn anyone assist.

Thanks

angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: How do you contact support???

Hi @cmh,

It looks like you have a MozyHome account, so you should be able to log in to your account and contact support by creating a case or accessing Live Chat.

I took a look at your account and it does show that your payment was declined twice due to "lost or stolen card" at the end of August and again in the beginning of September. The account was suspended due to non-payment. I've set it so it'll allow you to go in and update it now, go ahead and follow the steps here to update your card: How do I change the credit card on my MozyHome account?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(500)

Re: How do you contact support???

@cmh

I can see that your backups are working, now that you have updated your credit card and so I've gone a head and marked this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps