Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
momkat
Samurai Level 2
(80)
Solved (Go to Solution)

HELP, I MADE MANY POSTS BUT COULDN'T FIND THEM IN THE COMMUNITY.

SHAWN,

THIS IS NOT MY THREAD (BELOW).  I NEVER COULD FIND ANY OF THE MESSAGES THAT I POSTED, BEGGING FOR HELP.

THIS IS NOT MY THREAD (BELOW).  I NEVER COULD FIND ANY OF THE MESSAGES THAT I POSTED, BEGGING FOR HELP.

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I WOULD STUMBLE ACROSS ONE OF MY MESSAGES, AND TO MY DISMAY I WOULD SEE THAT CUSTOMERS AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS HAD POSTED TO ONE OF MY 'HELP' POSTINGS.  

THE REASON FOR MY DISMAY IS BECAUSE I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED BY EMAIL THAT MY POST HAD BEEN RECEIVED BY THE COMMUNITY, AND WASN'T EVER ABLE TO FIND MY POSTS ONCE THEY HAD BEEN SENT.  

AM I CORRECT THAT THE NOTIFICATION OF A POSTING  IS REQUIRED TO BE SENT TO THE MEMBER WHEN HE/SHE FIRST POSTS TO THE COMMUNITY?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP,

MOMKAT

ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

Re: HELP, I MADE MANY POSTS BUT COULDN'T FIND THEM IN THE COMMUNITY.

@momkat - Let me have a technician answer your post right away!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
angelag
Community Manager
(1191)
Solution

Hi @momkat,

The system wont send you an email when you first create a posting in the community, but you should receive an email when the forum is updated. I heard you speaking with Michael the other day and he was saying your problem may have something to do with the fact that you're using two different emails, one for the community and one for your account/support. Maybe the notifications are being sent to an email you're not checking? Or maybe they're being sent to your spam folder or other filters?

In any case, we are aware that you have a Support case open with Allan H, please continue to work with him via the case. It may be too confusing/complicated to try and split up your responses here in the community vs. that case.

If you're unsure how to access your case, please see: How do I view my support cases?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(654)

@momkat

Have all of your questions been answered?  Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(86)

@momkat

Just checking in? Did you need anything else regarding this thread? We just want to be sure. We will be marking this thread as resolved shortly.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(1191)

Hi @momkat,

I'm just reaching out to you one last time, it looks like this thread can be closed, since you have an open case with Support. We recommend responding through there to continue any help you may need with that. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need something else.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support