Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
DHart2
Cook
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

HDD Crashed so I bought a new computer

I began the process to transfer files to the computer.

It said I was about 3G short of space on the new computer, but allowed me start the restore anyway.  I was assuming that it would stop when full.  It did stop, but now I don't see ANY of the backed up files.

What should I do?

angelag
Community Manager
(797)
Solution

Re: HDD Crashed so I bought a new computer

Hi @DHart2,

As long as the restore said it successfully downloaded some files, those files should be on your computer even if the restore didn't complete fully. If you're having trouble locating those restored files, follow the steps in this article: Where to Find the Files Restored Through the Restore Manager

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
remymozy
(95)

@DHart2

Were you able to get the files restored using the information provided by @angelag ? Please let us know if you need any further help whatsoever. 

AngelinaS
(222)

@DHart2   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(470)

@DHart2

We haven't heard from you since your initial post about a week ago, so I'll mark this thread as solved but if you have any questions in the future please post in the community any time.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support