We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/Mozy-for-Windows/GPDR/m-p/94191

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
Highlighted
SamC
Assassin
(8)
Solved (Go to Solution)

GPDR

As a business user we are about to enter the world of GPDR. In order to continue to use cloud services of any kind we must know whether Mozy are on the Privacy Shield List. Currently they are not which basically means that as things stands no business in the UK can use Mozy! What is the status regarding compliance with GPDR?

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

Re: GPDR

@SamC

I am consulting with my Level 2, 3 and 4 staff regarding your concern. I will update you as I know more!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)
Solution

@SamC

At this time Mozy is aware of this compliance requirement and is working towards becoming fully compliant. The deadline we are aware of May the 25th of 2018. Regardless, we are taking measures to ensure compliance is reached prior to May the 25th of this year.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
SamC
Assassin
(8)

Thank you Scott. As a business we have to conduct due diligence, prepare in advance of GPDR and have a plan B in place! We would be sorry to leave Mozy and so your comments are reassuring. In truth I would be surprised if you are not ready by then but we need to plan ahead.

Thank you again.

JaredG
(825)

@SamC

Thank you for posting.

Please come back anytime and post any other questions or comments.

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@SamC

Our pleasure. Don't hesitate to post if you have any other questions or concerns or need status updates. We are standing by 24/7!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps