Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
duffyjk
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

File access

My MacBook Pro failed.  I have added my Dell laptop.  How do I transfer the Mac files to my Window 10 Laptop/?  Thank you.  Jane Duffy

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(198)
Solution

Re: File access

I would suggest doing a web restore via restore manager and put the files onto your desktop. To do a web restore follow the steps in this link:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Requesting-Web-Restore-for-All-Files

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(482)

@duffyjk

It looks like you were able to add another computer to your account and it's backing up.

Do you have any questions about the restore?  Please mark this thread as solved if you were able to restore your data.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(127)

@duffyjk

Just a friendly checkup. Did you have any other concerns or questions we can help address regarding this issue?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @duffyjk,

We haven't heard from you in a few days, is this issue resolved? If so, please click "Accept as Solution" next to the answer that was most helpful above. If we don't hear from you in a few days we will mark the thread as solved on this end.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

@duffyjk

It's been about 8 days since your initial post.  Please post any questions or comments, otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@duffyjk

We will now mark this thread as resolved. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps