Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
The Latest from The Mozy Blog: What's new with Mozy?
A couple new updates have been released for the Windows and Mac clients as well as some new features in the latest Linux client. Check out our latest blogs for all the details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
April's webinar will be presented on Wednesday, 04/26 at 9AM PDT. Sign up today!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Favorites

Most of my favorites from the past two years have suddenly disappeared.  Any way of getting them back from Mozy?

JaredG
(396)
Solution

Re: Favorites

@robertrogersrr

Yes you can always restore your favorites as long as they were selected for backup.

After checking your backup history I found 266 files in a favorites folder from Sunday then then on yesterdays backup (after you posted this message) I found the same folder with about 1,537 files which appears to me that you have either restored your favorites already or you have found them and moved them back to your favorites folder.

Were you able to get your favorites back?  Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(33)

@robertrogersrr

Were the steps Jared mentioned able to assist you with your favorites? Please let us know when possible.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

ShawnL
Community Manager
(434)

@robertrogersrr - It looks like you were able to resolve your issue through Live Chat so I am going to mark this thread as resolved. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum! 

Shawn L.
Community Manager