Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
MaryF
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Editing backup sets

I have edited a backup set to 199 files and 775 KB files.  MozyHome - Settings shows over 2 GB.  

I closed and went back in to settings.  It is showing Files 23/2297  size 6.4GB.  This doesn't match what I have selected at all.  What's going on?

0 Reps
JaredG
(530)
Solution

Re: Editing backup sets

@MaryF

Thank you for posting in the Mozy community.

Depending on your computers Windows UAC security settings you may not be seeing your entire file selection.

First make sure you are logged into your Windows user account that has access to the data you want backed up or make sure that you are logged in as an admin. 

Also there is a link that you will find above the "Help, Ok, and Cancel" buttons in the Mozy settings called "Change settings that are currently unavailable" colored blue.  When you click on this link in the Mozy settings, it will close the Mozy settings and reopen the settings allowing you through Windows UAC security so you can see all files selected for backup.

Once the Mozy settings reopen you can see the total file selection size reporting next to where it says "This Device" at the bottom of the Mozy settings in the "File System" and "Backup Sets" tabs.

Mozy Settings.JPG

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Telemachus
(61)

@MaryF

Just checking in. Did you have questions regarding Jared's previous message?

Regards,

Telemachus,

Mozy Support

0 Reps
JaredG
(530)

@MaryF

We haven't heard back from you since your initial post.  Did the instructions I post help?

Please post any questions or comments, otherwise please mark this thread a solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(153)

@MaryF

We will now mark this thread as resolved. If you need anything else, let us know!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps