Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
sfsf1
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

DATA\FILTER_RAW.LOG detected as suspect by Panda Cloud Cleaner

Hi everybody, I'm writing because an antivirus scan alerted me that a file which is in the Mozy folder, may be a virus. More detail: I've run a scan with "Panda Cloud Cleaner -v1.1.10" in the mode "with Trusted Boot", the one which takes the computer through 3 reboots (each at the end of the following 3 steps: Setup, Boot Scan and Trusted Boot). Near the end of the second step (Boot Scan), just before being asked to reboot for the second time, a window displays some results: under the headline "Unknown Files & Anomalies" there is an item; as I click on the link to see more on it, I learn that among "Unknown Autorun Elements" there is C:\PROGRAMMI\MOZYHOME\DATA\FILTER_RAW.LOG What is this? I add that I traced this file following the path on my hard disk and scanned individually with Panda Global Protection and the scan didn't identify it as I virus; yet I add that the scan result also stated that 0 (zero) elements were scanned and in fact the file looked as it was empty, its size being null. Also when I one-clicked on it to select it for scan or for the options menu to appear, it sometimes changed into C:\PROGRAMMI\MOZYHOME\DATA\FILTER_RAW.LOG.1 My OS is Windows XP (Service Pack 3 installed). Thank you for your help.
Benjamin_C
(186)
Solution

Re: DATA\FILTER_RAW.LOG detected as suspect by Panda Cloud Cleaner

Filter_raw.log is a standard file you can normally find with Mozy. If you are worried that that file somehow got corrupted you could uninstall Mozy and then delete that version of the file, then re-install Mozy. Note: As you are running windows XP, we don't actually support Mozy on that platform due to Microsoft no longer supporting the platform. Because of that if anything happens we won't be of much help sadly. 

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
AngelinaS
(222)

Re: DATA\FILTER_RAW.LOG detected as suspect by Panda Cloud Cleaner

@sfsf1   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie