Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
JaredG
(500)

Re: Cannot open Mozy after restoring a file

@JWK

Yes,  I'll mark that the case correspondence be suspended until you're ready.

Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(500)

@JWK

I haven't seen any activity on the case, are you still waiting to get to your customers site?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JWK
Student
(0)

Yes, I am still waiting to get back to that customers site. Probably will not be until some time next week. They want me to wait until I also have other things to do there, so that they don't have to pay a trip charge just for this one thing.

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@JWK,

Thank you for the update. Please let us know when you are able to get there, and let us know if there is anything further we can help you with.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JWK
Student
(0)
Solution

The customer had another item for me to take care of so I went back on site last night. I tried various things (no Anti-Virus installed, no programs running in the background, etc.) but no luck. Mozy tech support closed the case on me so I guess the customer will just have to live with Mozy not working correctly. Thanks for all of the help anyway. Seems this is getting to be the norm with Mozy in the last few months. Always something not working correctly with Mozy and no way of fixing it. Never had a Mozy problem on any computer for years until the last few Mozy updates.

John

0 Reps