Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
snowblake
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cannot back up

Starting August 11, my daily backup has failed each day and when I try to do manual backup they have also failed. I am getting these errors: FileSystemError2, MozyClientError3,  MozyClientError12,  MozyClientError2. My network is up and my port 443 is not blocked. 

Windows7

MozyHome Version 2.32.8.595

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)
Solution

Re: Cannot back up

@snowblake

Since you're receiving this many errors, we're going to want to take a look at the Mozy log files from this machine. I see that you have an open case and I have asked our support team to reach out to you with instructions on how to gather the logs so we can take a look into this further for you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ScottS1
(127)

@snowblake

I see an existing case with our support representative Joshua who can assist you further! Please stay up-to-date with him on the case to find a resolution.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@snowblake

We haven't heard from you in a few days, is this matter resolved? If so, please click Accept as Solution next to the answer above that was most useful. If not, please let us know and we'd be happy to further assist. Otherwise, if we don't hear from you in a few more days, we'll mark this thread as solved here.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

@snowblake

I'm seeing three successful backups including one successful backup today.

Please post any questions or comments, otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@snowblake

We will now mark this thread as resolved. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps