Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

New from the Blog: Tour of the Mozy Preferences on Mac
Our latest Community blog gives you a detailed tour of the Preferences settings and options in the Mac client.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Rinel
Elite Level 1
(11)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Backup stuck on "This could take a while" and "Retrieving backup information..."

Since about 10-13 hours my MozyHome backup been stuck on "This could take a while" and "Retrieving backup information...". All my other internet application work just fine, no changes have been done to my computer or to my MozyHome settings.

I am now wondering what the problem could be?

Rinel
Elite Level 1
(11)
Solution

Re: Backup stuck on "This could take a while" and "Retrieving backup information...&q

I seem to have solved this problem by reinstalling MozyHome.
ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

Re: Backup stuck on "This could take a while" and "Retrieving backup information...&a

@Rinel - It looks like your backups are running successfully on a daily basis. Do you have any other questions we can help answer for you today?

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager