We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/Mozy-for-Windows/Backup-not-working/td-p/93922

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
Mm45
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Backup not working

two weeks and no tech support.

no backups

this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)
Solution

Re: Backup not working

@Mm45

Were sorry that you haven't had any backups.  Mozy support is open 24/7/365 and I see that you have a Mozypro account which has access to 24/7/365 phone support.

After checking your backup I'm showing a clientError3 reporting which is a known issue for some of our customers.

I'm attempting to implement a fix for your backup now (which may or may not work now) but there is a scheduled fix to be released this Monday the 22nd that will fix all of the common ClientError3's reporting with the same issue.

To contact support any time 24/7/365 call 866-789-6699 (using your support ID which you can get at the top of the support page by logging into your account at support.mozy.com)

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
Mm45
Student
(0)

i keep getting (continually) emails saying JaredG mentions you  in Mozy Community. I SEE NOWHERE THAT THAT I S HAPPENING....    STILL NO WORD ON REPAIR.  IT HAS BEEN  OVER 2 WEEKS WITHOUT A BACKUP...

WHO COULD RELY ON A CO. LIKE THIS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@Mm45

You're getting an email because I've mentioned your Mozy Community name (Mm45) in my last post.

As I mentioned in my last post, the "word on repair", we are planning a scheduled maintenance/fix to be released this Monday the 22nd.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank You,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@Mm45

I have closed this thread here since this other thread is directly related.

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps