Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
dvschnit
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Back up after I made an upgrade in service

I went over my limit for data so I made an upgrade to my account.  My charge chard was charged $34.84 on October 28, 2017.  But I need help making the upgrade for my storage data because it is not being done automatically.  I REALLY need to speak to a REAL LIVE PERSON!!

0 Reps
Highlighted
Benjamin_C
(195)
Solution

Re: Back up after I made an upgrade in service

Hello! So I pulled up your account and it looks like it is working! Basically what happens is after you update your space Mozy may not show it in the Mozy Status until after the first backup. Now that the first backup has completely completed you should be good to go from now on! Let us know if any hiccups arise though! 

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(479)

@dvschnit

Please post any questions or comments, otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(127)

@dvschnit

We haven't heard from you recently. Does this resolve your concern, or did you have additional questions for Ben, Jared and myself?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

@dvschnit

I see consistent backups since 11/9/17 and as Benjamin mentioned in his post, its true that Mozy must run another backup after the storage is added to your account so that our software can communicate with our servers to let it know that storage has been added to your account otherwise with out that communication with our servers, our software won't see the storage.

Since we haven't hear from you in about a week and I see successful backups, I'm marking this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps