Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
MJK
Spy
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Access backed up files from a different computer

I have a three computer account.  My main PC has crashed.  If I add a fourth computer to my account will I be able to access the back for the main PC.  I have no files in SYNC.

ScottS1
(62)
Solution

Re: Access backed up files from a different computer

@MJK

Thank you for reaching out. I see that you indeed can have up to 4 machines on the account. I see 3 slots accounted for.

If you install Mozy you can occupy that 4th slot without having to choose Replace. That being said, you can still restore files from the main PC you mentioned as well. I have included some documentation below to help you do this:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Create-Web-Restore-MozyHome

Let us know if this was helpful!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(1052)

Hi @MJK,

Just checking in, did @ScottS1's suggestions help? Is there anything further we can help you with?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(581)

@MJK

Just checking in again, let us know if you have any other questions about data access.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(62)

@MJK

I'm going to go ahead and mark this thread as Resolved. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support