Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

restore files to my new computer

ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

Re: restore files to my new computer

@dropboxfan - It looks like the description of you restore question is blank. Please respond with your question and we will be happy to help!

Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

@dropboxfan - It looks like your restore issue was resolved in a recent support case. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and our community members will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(214)
Solution

@dropboxfan   In general, this link explains how to restore all backed up files to a new computer:  http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-restore-my-files  Step 11 provides additional information about the three types of restores available.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(427)

@dropboxfan

This thread has been solved through the case created, however the previous post was a solution as well.  Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support