Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
clairechew
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

having trouble with my restore

Hi, I am trying to restore my mail folder and it is 9GBS and I am having trouble downloading it. It keeps freezing and it's been over 24 hours. Can someone please help me? 

0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(67)

Re: having trouble with my restore

Hi. It looks like you haven't had a response yet. Let me get a Mozy support agent to hop in and help you out.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(67)

Hi. It looks like you haven't had a response yet. Let me get a Mozy support agent to hop in and help you out.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(67)

Oops. I must have hit "Post" twice!

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
clairechew
Student
(0)

yes can you please help me. I am pulling my hair out. It has taken over 24 hours and it keeps freezing out. 

0 Reps
clairechew
Student
(0)

Here is a screenshot, it doesn't look like it's gone anywhere. And I would pay for it to be sent on a USB stick to me but there's no number I can call. 

0 Reps
AllanH
(119)
Solution

@clairechew

Thanks for the screenshot. I have reviewed your logs and feel that the best way to help you resolve this issue is to do some troubleshooting on the computer. I have emailed you from the support case that's been created to work with you until this is resolved.

Thanks!

ScottS1
(136)

@clairechew

Do you still need assistance with this issue? Let us know when possible.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@clairechew   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps