Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the contest blog post for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Back Up Those Summer Vacation Photos
Want to make sure that your precious vacation memories are safely and securely backed up to your account? Follow the steps in the latest blog post to ensure that they are...
Solved (Go to Solution)

With iCoud, why do I need Mozy for my Mac?

My Mozy account is up for renewal at the end of the year. I'm wondering why I would want to keep it since all my files are backed up to the cloud. Can someone convince me?

Thanks.

AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

Re: With iCoud, why do I need Mozy for my Mac?

@Petermaine   Mozy provides Military Grade security, 2xProtect local backup, World class data management, US based support, access files from anywhere, just to name a few as listed in http://mozy.com/product/mozy/personal for home accounts and http://mozy.com/product/features for Pro accounts.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

PTNubs
(272)

@Petermaine

Has @AngelinaS adequately addressed your concern? Is there anything else with which we can assist on this thread? If so, please let us know.

Otherwise, if we do not receive an update from you in the coming days, we will mark this thread as solved. Thank you for participating in our Community!

Peter M
Community Moderator
JaredG
(587)

@Petermaine

Again thank you for participating in the Mozy community.  I have marked this thread as solved, however please post any questions or comments you may have.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(569)

@Petermaine - If there are any additional questions we can help answer for you, please let us know. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager