Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Energy_E...

Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Restore From Media

I've been trying to restore my files on my Mac from Media sent by Mozy for days.  I initially tried from the server but it was taking too long, the media is as slow.  My Mozy account expires in a few days, and my guess is that they are doing this on purpose so i cannot delete my account.

I've had absolutely no support and cannot reach anyone to help me.  I don't want to waste another $300 for this lousy service.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

EMMA

JaredG
(580)

Re: Restore From Media

@Energy_Emma

The media restores usually very fast on a Windows or Mac operating system either way even if the restore is large unless your computers resources are low and your computer is already preforming other tasks that are extensively using resources.

You may want to run the restore on another computer.

Also here are the media restore instructions for Mac or Windows.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)
Solution

@Energy_Emma - I went ahead and created a case with support for you who will reach out to you about your question. Please look for a separate email with additional information. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)

@Energy_Emma - Just a quick update. Our support team has reached out to you through your case. If you didn't receive the response, please let us know and we will resend or we can try contacting you via another method. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ScottS1
(57)

@Energy_Emma

Have you received any update on your case? Have things changed for you?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(1029)

@Energy_Emma,

I show that @AngelinaS created a case and reached out to you on the 12th, and we haven't heard back from you there or via this forum. Did you resolve the issue? Is there anything further we can help you with?

If we don't hear back from you in a few days we will mark this thread as solved. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(580)

@Energy_Emma

We haven't heard from you since your initial post.  Please post any questions or comments, otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(57)

@Energy_Emma

We will now mark this thread as resolved. It appears Angelina is assisting you. We wish you all the best!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support