Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ralbers
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Refund

Dear Mozy,

I have canceled my Mozy account and would like to request a refund.

Thank you.

Ralbers

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(223)
Solution

Re: Refund

I am going to create a case about this request. Expect an email shortly on the matter. Also, send me a PM if you don't get the email or anything weird happens, else we can communicate via the case I'm creating. Have a great day!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@ralbers   http://mozy.com/about/legal/payments_and_refunds explains about the refund policy.  If a customer cancels their account, refunds are not automatically issued.  They have to be manual entered into the system.  I see @Benjamin_C has already assisted you with your refund.

Please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps
JaredG
(524)

@ralbers

Since we have't heard back from you yet and this thread appears to have a solution, I have marked the appropriate post as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@ralbers - Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps