Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
nadiakar...

Warrior
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Prorated if cancel?

If I cancel my Mozy account (due to my unfortunate inability to make it work for me when needed)...will my rate be prorated?  It just auto-renewed for this year.  

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

Re: Prorated if cancel?

I'm working on getting an agent to help you with some of these unanswered questions. I think this might be a last option. Sounds like they will be able to get you up and running.

Zach M.
Community Manager
jonr
(41)

I show that information about this question was provided in a response to an open case you have with Mozy Support, did that information help answer this question for you?

Thanks,

Jonr

nadiakar...

Warrior
(5)

Hello - I did not get an answer to this question.  I am working on sorting out my issues today.  If I can make Mozy work for me, I will keep the account; however, I would like an answer to this question if I cannot.  

AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

@nadiakarina  This link explains the Refund policy:  http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Refund-FAQ

If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(470)

@nadiakarina

Did @AngelinaS answer your question regarding a prorated refund if you decide to cancel?  Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
jonr
(41)

Has the information provided resolved your issue? Don't hesitate to post if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

Jonr

Tyler_W
(72)

@nadiakarina

We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
PTNubs
(271)

@nadiakarina, we haven't heard any responses from you on this thread.

Your backups are still unsuccessful due to the AccountError3 (over limit) error.

I will have an agent make a case and reach out to you again.

Peter M
Community Moderator