Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
phd
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cancel and refund please

Hi, 

I haven't been using Mozy for quite some time - it just stopped working and I got tired of trying to fix it. I forgot to cancel in time and was just charged an annual fee of $175.89. I'd like to see that refunded and cancel the service but could not find a way to do that other than posting oh this forum. Can you please send me in the right direction here?  Thank you.

Paul 

Benjamin_C
(158)
Solution

Re: Cancel and refund please

We'll be happy to assist you with this! Because of the sensitive account information involved, I will be sending you a Private Message with further instructions. You can also just start a chat with us by following this article:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-contact-Support

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
Tyler_W
(72)

@phd

I'm showing that we still haven't heard back from you. Is there anything else we can do to assist you?

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
phd
Student
(0)

I responded to the email I got from Benjamin C, with the information he requested. Please let me know if he didn't get that. Thanks. 

phd
Student
(0)

I did respond privately to Benjamin C., as requested, with the info he said you needed. Just sent another note to be sure. I hope things are moving along - please let me know. Thanks. 

Benjamin_C
(158)

Hello! I went and sent a PM and an email with resolutions! Sorry about the delay!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
AllanH
(203)

@phd

Were you able to get things taken care of? Please post if you still need help.

Tyler_W
(72)

@phd

We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead