Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
This tutorial focuses on the Emergency Restore feature that is built into restoring your files from the web. A brief overview of the steps have been posted below.
1. Log into your account at www.mozy.com
2. Once the new window has loaded make sure your machine is selected and click Restore All Files or you can click Emergency Restore located at the top of the screen.
3. Verify the machine you are restoring from and follow the prompts
4. One of the prompts allows you to restore files that have recently been removed from backup
5. Name your restore
6. Install the Restore Manager
7. Verify any credentials required and wait for your download to complete.
Restores can take anywhere from a few minutes to a number of days, depending on how much data you are attempting to restore.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-03-2012 03:06 PM
12-06-2012 10:27 AM
I am unable to backup 30000 files. Please help.
01-14-2013 09:19 AM
Hi Darlene,Please go to http://support.mozy.com and log in. Once logged in please create a case so we can assist you with your issue.ikaikao
01-14-2013 01:38 PM
The one and only time I urgently needed to restore my files after a hard drive crash and Mozy has utterly failed me. There is no such tab as "emergency restore." There is no live customer service to help me. Mozy gets a grade of F and can expect very poor reviews in social media. I am thoroughly disgusted and will be seeking a refund.
01-22-2014 12:38 AM