Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Threads Date
error message 03-12-2017
Refund 03-09-2017
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(401)

Web Restore: Using the Emergency Restore feature to restore all of your files

This tutorial focuses on the Emergency Restore feature that is built into restoring your files from the web. A brief overview of the steps have been posted below.

1. Log into your account at www.mozy.com

2. Once the new window has loaded make sure your machine is selected and click Restore All Files or you can click Emergency Restore located at the top of the screen.

3. Verify the machine you are restoring from and follow the prompts

4. One of the prompts allows you to restore files that have recently been removed from backup

5. Name your restore

6. Install the Restore Manager

7. Verify any credentials required and wait for your download to complete.

Restores can take anywhere from a few minutes to a number of days, depending on how much data you are attempting to restore.

Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Comments
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(401)

Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Darlene Levin

Visitor

I am unable to backup 30000 files.  Please help.

Darlene

techkaiks

(32)

Hi Darlene,

Please go to http://support.mozy.com and log in. Once logged in please create a case so we can assist you with your issue.

ikaikao

pbp125
Villager

(0)

The one and only time I urgently needed to restore my files after a hard drive crash and Mozy has utterly failed me.  There is no such tab as "emergency restore."  There is no live customer service to help me.  Mozy gets a grade of  F and can expect very poor reviews in social media.  I am thoroughly disgusted and will be seeking a refund.