Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Threads Date
error message 03-12-2017
Refund 03-09-2017
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

September 2016 Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?

Mozy recently announced in a newsletter and blog release that the data retention policy will change for all Mozy customers (Home, Pro, Enterprise, OEM, etc..). In this month's webinar, Niall will discuss some points around these changes in data retention policy and how it may affect you. 

Some highlights from the video contain:

• Does Mozy keep my files indefinitely?
  • When does Mozy delete my files?
  • What changes have been made?
  • How does the change benefit me?

If you have any questions about anything discussed in this webinar, please let us know by posting in the comments below and our community members will be happy to provide additional details for you. 

Thanks for visiting!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

For additional clarification, please also read our Version Consolidation blog listed below:

Version Consolidation 101

ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

All of our previous webinar's can be found in the link below:

Mozy Monthly Webinars

ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

December will not have a webinar due to the holidays, but we did post a Webinar Year in Review instead. Just in case you missed any of our previous webinars, you can find them all in one handy post!

If you have feedback or questions about the webinars in this post, please let us know by posting a comment below. In addition, if there are avenues of Mozy you feel have not been explored through our blog and webinar series, we would love to hear from you as well. We make this content for our customers, and we will be happy to explore new content per your suggestions. 

Happy Holidays to you all!