We are upgrading our Mozy Community!
The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices.
You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform.
Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
2. Select the machine you wish to restore a folder from.
3. Select the file that you wish to restore.
4. Click "More Download Options," located on the right side of the page.
5. Name your restore.
6. Choose to download using the Restore Manager.
7. Select a location you wish to restore to. Note: Restoring to original location will restore the files to the location they were backed up from. If this is a new machine or a fresh installation of the operating system, we suggest creating a new location that you will be able to find.
8. Download the Restore Manager and begin the restore.
9. When the restore is complete you will have access to the folder which you have restored.