CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!
2. Select the machine you wish to restore a folder from.
3. Select the file that you wish to restore.
4. Click "More Download Options," located on the right side of the page.
5. Name your restore.
6. Choose to download using the Restore Manager.
7. Select a location you wish to restore to. Note: Restoring to original location will restore the files to the location they were backed up from. If this is a new machine or a fresh installation of the operating system, we suggest creating a new location that you will be able to find.
8. Download the Restore Manager and begin the restore.
9. When the restore is complete you will have access to the folder which you have restored.