New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.
May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers? This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!
Looking for Support? Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
2. Select the machine you wish to restore a folder from.
3. Select the file that you wish to restore.
4. Click "More Download Options," located on the right side of the page.
5. Name your restore.
6. Choose to download using the Restore Manager.
7. Select a location you wish to restore to. Note: Restoring to original location will restore the files to the location they were backed up from. If this is a new machine or a fresh installation of the operating system, we suggest creating a new location that you will be able to find.
8. Download the Restore Manager and begin the restore.
9. When the restore is complete you will have access to the folder which you have restored.