Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!
Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!
Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That? Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
2. Select the machine you wish to restore a folder from.
3. Select the file that you wish to restore.
4. Click "More Download Options," located on the right side of the page.
5. Name your restore.
6. Choose to download using the Restore Manager.
7. Select a location you wish to restore to. Note: Restoring to original location will restore the files to the location they were backed up from. If this is a new machine or a fresh installation of the operating system, we suggest creating a new location that you will be able to find.
8. Download the Restore Manager and begin the restore.
9. When the restore is complete you will have access to the folder which you have restored.