Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
This tutorial explains how to purchase additional resources such as license keys and quota within the Admin Console of Mozy Pro.
1. Log in to the Admin Console.
2. In the left menu, click Purchase Resources under Resources.
3. In the Assign to drop-down list, select the user group that you want to assign the new keys and storage space.
4. In the Server Keys field, enter the number of additional Server license keys required.
5. In the Desktop Keys field, enter the number of additional Desktop license keys required.
6. In the Server Storage field, enter the number of additional gigabytes of storage required.
7. In the Desktop Storage field, enter the number of additional gigabytes of storage required.
8. Click Submit.
9. Confirm the charges, then select the credit card that should be billed.
10. Click Submit.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-21-2011 04:59 AM